Davis Roofing Group fully understand that your roof is the most expensive part of your building. When considering bottom line profits, it pays to keep your roof properly maintained. Research shows that preventative roof maintenance drastically reduces the number of times a building will need to have the roof replaced. It can also extend the roof life up to 10 years. A little roof maintenance can go a long way!
Some helpful tips for roof maintenance from Travelers:
- Trim trees and remove dead branches so they do not damage your home or injure someone if they fall because of wind, ice or snow.
- Check for damage to your roof, and clean gutters and downspouts to keep debris from accumulating. This is especially important during the fall season to keep leaves from building up in gutters.
- Consider impact-resistant roofing material if you live in a hail-prone area and are planning to build or replace the roof on your home.
- Add extra insulation in the attic to guard against ice dams. If too much heat escapes, it can melt the ice and snow on the roof. When it refreezes, it can cause an ice dam, which can lead to water damage inside your home.
- Check the flashing on the roof to make sure it is in good condition to help prevent water penetration.
- Inspect your roof regularly for maintenance issues that could make it more susceptible to hail and other damage, including surface bubbles and areas with missing gravel on flat roofs, or missing or damaged shingles or tiles on sloped roofs.
Our Customer Commitment
Davis Roofing Group has an unwavering commitment to customers. This commitment includes using the highest quality product available on every project. We maintain high design and installation standards to exceed our customer’s expectations. You can have peace of mind in both our service and use of quality products.
Our services include:
- Product and Service Warranties
- Extensive Insurance Coverage
- Trained and Certified Serviceman
- Full Scope Contract